Lenovo FREE Tirupati Balaji Wallpapers version2.0.6 Download
Tirupati Balaji Wallpapers
Those who believe in Vishnu bhagwan do install
there is a wonderful uniqueness associated with Lord Venkateshwara, and His abode, Venkatadri
The temple is the richest pilgrimage center, after the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, of any faith (at more than 50,000 crore) and the most-visited place of worship in the world. The temple is visited by about 50,000 to 100,000 pilgrims daily (30 to 40 million people annually on average), while on special occasions and festivals, like the annual Brahmotsavam, the number of pilgrims shoots up to 500,000, making it the most-visited holy place in the world.
tirupati Tirumala Balaji Devasthanam is the worlds most popular and India s important pilgrimage center and also most visited place of worship in the world
-- Features --
* The app is a very simple application! This app has a very clear interface. It is really easy to find and set an exactly that wallpaper what you want.
* Offline access to the images
* You can set any image as wallpaper
* You can save wallpapers on SD card
* You can share the image via email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS and other apps
* Tablet support
* There is an opportunity to set up the app on SD card
All images are taken from the public domain and have no copyright attached to them. All images can be found freely and have specifically been chosen not to intend copyright restrictions. We also assert its rights under the "Fair Use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions.
Thor Apps Android part of our Personalization and have average installs from 10000 to 50000.
Last Update Nov. 14, 2014. Google play rating is 86.7692. Current verison is 2.0.6. Actual size 8.7 MB.